Inline Industries - A-LINE-IT Basic kit
Quickly set-up, tune up, and check the accuracy of your shop's tools with this system. Check table saw blade and fence alignment, arbor and blade run-out, miter slot to blade squareness,...
You May Also Like
- Perfect tool alignment system for hobbyists and small shops
- 1" capacity dial indicator reads in .001" increments
- Self-adjusting "smart bar" so the perfect fit in the miter groove is automatic
- Leveling knobs adjust for miter groove depth
- Comes with hardware and hex wrench for assembly, instructions and instructional DVD
Great easy to use
Works well - Just replaced my Table saw. Blade was out 11000th - Brought it to 1000th good enough for what I do.
This alignment tool is the best I've ever used to align my saw and drill press. The only con is the price. I wish it could cost less so that more woodworkers could afford it.
Works great easy to use.
On my Ridgid table saw the. The gage worked great took a little time to line up the blade to the fence. After doing so the saw cut like butter, it was worth the cost.
Pricey, but does the job
With this I now have a table saw, miter saw jointer and a Festool saw aligned to perfection. I was a little hesitant about the price, but I am happy with the tool and it comes, out of the box, ready to anything I need. I have to comment that one of the little clips keeps popping off the unit and that in particular seems a little cheap.