RIKON - 8" Benchtop Jointer with Insert Cutterhead
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for an estimated late June shipment.
Items You May Need
Item 863672Model 20-600H
Item 863672Model 20-600H
Item 843948Model 1610086K
Item 838342Model 1610082
Item 863179Model 25-130H
Item 830127Model 1610079
- Helical Cutter head with 16 two-sided carbide inserts
- Large 19 3/4" x 4 3/8" Fence tilts 90° to 135°
- Safety on/off switch
- Easy read depth scale
- Portable at only 49 lb.
- Full table size 30-1/2" x 8-3/16" extends to 51-1/2" x 8-3/16"
- Motor: 10A, 120V, 60Hz
- Speed (no load): 20,000 RPM
- Fence Size: 19-3/4” x 4-3/8”
- Fence Tilt: 90° to 135°
- Cutterhead diameter: 2”
- Cutterhead speed: 12,000 RPM
- HSS Insert Size: 14.2mm x 14.2mm, 2mm
- Number of Insert Row: 6
- Maximum Cut Depth: 1/8”
- Maximum Cut Width: 8”
- Minimum Stock Length: 10”
- Minimum Stock Thickness: ½”
- Overall Table Size: 30-1/2” L x 8-3/16” W
- Overall Table Size with Extensions: 51-1/2” L x 8-3/16” W
- Dust Port Diameter (OD): 4” and 2-1/2”
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM: 100
- Noise Level (no load) at 3 feet: <100 dB
- Overall Size: 51-1/2” L x 18-3/4” W x 13” H
- Base Size: 19” x 11-1/4”
- Net Weight: 49 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 61 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 36-1/4” x 15-1/2” x 11-1/2”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.