Whiteside - 6210 CNC Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bit, 1/4" Shank
Improve your CNC cutting abilities with the Whiteside CNC Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bit. This 1/4" shank bit clears the surface of your Spoilboard, creating a base surface that is perpendicular...
Item 868312Model 6220
Item 161282Model 703
Item 161283Model 705
Item 866191Model 87-208
Item 162542Model 706
Item 866184Model 72-202
Item 161280Model RU1800RN
Item 866190Model 87-108
Item 866162Model SC55
Item 866187Model TM1465
Improve your CNC cutting abilities with the Whiteside CNC Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bit. This 1/4" shank bit clears the surface of your Spoilboard, creating a base surface that is perpendicular to the router motor. Once you add your planed project material, you are ensured an accurate cut. This CNC bit can also be used to flatten live edge boards that may be too large to go through your planer. Three wings make a fast, clean cut on your project material. This CNC bit is carbide tipped.
Download Vectric 868311
|Tool #868311 |
Vectric Compatible Tool File
tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).