5 PCS FORSTNER BIT SET: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm - CMT Part: 537.000.05
These sets include a wide range of Forstner Bits in the most popular diameters, including difficult to find metric sizes. They're ideal for drill presses, electric and cordless drills. You get high performance stagger-tooth design on all larger diameter bits (over 1" or 25mm) for clean,...
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in unopened, original packaging and return requested within 10 days of receipt. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
Needed a few metrics to get by on cabinets currently in process and will see how well the CMT bits hold up. Look good so far and should be easy to sharpen after a few uses. Decided to use metric finally to get a better fit on hinges have not stocked up on many metric tools or bits yet.
great set of bits
great for woodturning
7 PCS FORSTNER BIT SET, 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1" - CMT Part: 537.000.07Item 822119
Black Shark Forstner Bit 16 Pcs Set, Imperial and Metric, In Wooden BoxItem 174845
3-Piece Steel Countersink Set, 13mm, 16mm, and 20mm DItem 417347
Deburring Countersink Bit, 25-30mm D x 15mm SH x 115mm OALItem 417345
Black Shark Forstner Bit - 5/8" DiameterItem 174828
7 pc Imperial Black Shark Forstner Bit SetItem 174843
16 pc Imperial Black Shark Forstner Bit Set in a Wooden BoxItem 174844
Black Shark Forstner Bit - 7/8" DiameterItem 174830