4" Hose Splice Dust Collection Fitting
Short section of rugged molded plastic resin pipe made to join two lengths of 4" dust collection hose.Splice fitting to connect two lengths of 4" dust collection hoseTapered port each end fits...
- Splice fitting to connect two lengths of 4" dust collection hose
- Tapered port each end fits inside most 4” dust collection hose
- Large diameter middle section for ease of assembly
- Constructed of tough abrasion resistant plastic resins
- Recommend 4" wire hose clamps #85U66 (not included)
would buy again
easy to attach
It wasn't what I thought it was
This is for connecting two hoses together and it was so difficult to do that I will not buy anymore of these. Once on it works pretty well and so far hasn't come apart.
I love the quick connection for the dust collector. When you have a small shop and one dust collector, it is nice to be able to change the hoses quickly. This works when I need to use more than one hose.
Does what it is intended to do
This 4" male to male connector has no flaws. It does what it is supposed to do. My only gripe is cost. [$] for a few ounces of plastic molded into a single piece seems a bit much to me. I could sand-cast these out of scrap aluminun for less than [$].
It works for what it's intended for
I use these to connect the larger machine's in my shop to the dust collection system.