WoodRiver Dust Connection - 4" Dust Source Rigid Flex Set
Two different nozzles and hose end fittings convert the 4" flexible polypropylene plastic hose into a convenient system for collecting waste material produced by routers, band saws, drill presses...
Item 150512Model Z-97
Item 153235Model YW1126
Item 153982Model YW1134
Item 144614Model WITH LIP
Item 162298Model YW1090
Item 163730Model YW1062
Item 143660Model 143660
Item 143868Model YW1067+YW1052
Item 85O16Model YW1015
Item 85O11Model YW1017
• 4" hose end fittings mate with most dust collector inlet ports and other dust collections fittings
• Rectangular nozzle can be positioned to capture airborne dust from band saws, routers and sanders
• Tapered nozzle can be positioned to capture wood chips from routers and drill presses
• Rigid flex dust collection hose expandable to over 40" in length
• Includes: rectangular nozzle, tapered nozzle, two hose end fittings and rigid flex dust hose
Will not hold it's position at all. Even w/o any fitting on the end I must tie a line to the end to hold it up close to where I need it. That's with the center held in place with a pipe strap.
Not what I expected
Expected it to support it's own weight horizontally for the drill press dust collection. It won't! Save your money. Might as well use normal hose.