WoodRiver - 4" Basic Blast Gate Dust Collection Fitting
Blast Gate Fittings let you “turn-off” the suction from your dust collector to use other machines connected to other branches of your system. This blast gate has the same tapered 4" O.D. port on...
You May Also Like
Item 153982Model YW1134
• Blast gates act as a "shut-off" or valve for the suction from your dust collector
• Tapered port each side of the sliding gate fits inside most 4” dust collection hose
• Sliding gate has a stop to prevent the plate from coming out of the housing
• Constructed of tough abrasion resistant plastic resins
• Recommend 4" wire hose clamps #85U66 (not included)
Not quite adequate
Its flimsy construction. Its welded sides break weld with a slight sidewise or downward pressure, such as the weight of a 2.5" hose hanging from the ceiling mounted tubing. Solution was to drill and pop-rivet the sides back together. Six rivets later I had working blast gates. Not unique problem as all five blast gates broke at their side welds, necessitating repairs.
great buy, we'll built, works perfectly
great gate valve