33000 lbs. Capacity Polyethylene Soft Shackle for Recovery Rope
The DitchPig 33000 lbs. . Capacity Polyethylene Soft Shackle for Recovery Rope is a soft shackle that is made out of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWP) rope. Extremely long chains of polyethylene molecules, when aligned in the same direction, are very efficient in carrying...
Items You May Need
- Dries quickly: fibers do not absorb water
- Very efficient in carrying large loads
- Safe Working Load: 33000 lbs.
- Length: 22-3/4" (578 mm)
- Diameter: 7/16" (11.1 mm)
- Material: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.
Bally BlockItem 145686