AMS-119-T 3-piece Matt's CNC Starter Spektra Bit Set 1/4" SH with 60 Degree V-Groove with Stackable Case
With the 3-piece Matt's CNC Starter Spektra Bit Set 1/4" SH with 60 Degree V-Groove with Stackable Case from Amana your tools are safe and secure. The stackable plastic case consists of a tailored design for simple and secure storage, transport and maximum mobility. Thanks to the...
Items You May Need
Amana ToolItem 872426
Amana ToolItem 170867
Amana ToolItem 180647
Amana ToolItem 180648
Amana ToolItem 180649
Amana ToolItem 180658
Amana ToolItem 183207
Designed for cutting:
- Aluminum Brass Bronze Copper (Engraving Only)
- Carbon Fiber
- Solid Surface
- Veneered Plywood
- 46200-K Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/8” D x 1/2” CL x 1/4” SH
- 46202-K Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 1/4” D x 3/4” CL x 1/4” SH
- RC-1148 Insert V-Groove 60 Degree x 59/64” x 1/4” SH CNC Router Bit
- Stackable Storage Box with Foam Insert 4-1/8" L x 2-5/8" W x 1-3/8" H
nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Tool #AMS-119-T Vectric Compatible Tool File
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Amana Tool accepts returns in new saleable condition only within 60 days of purchase and requires a Return Authorization. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for Return Authorization. A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply. Customer pays return freight. The tools are to be packed carefully. Saw blades must be shipped in an exterior carton for protection. Saw blades shipped with only Amana Tool saw blade sleeves or clamshells will be refused.
Amana Tool warranties against defects in material or workmanship for 30 days. All other warranties, either expressed or implied, are denied.
Amana ToolItem 186543
Amana ToolItem 183207
Amana ToolItem 872427
Amana ToolItem 170866
Amana ToolItem 180663