3/8" Dia Black Shark Forstner Bit
The Fisch Black Shark Forstner Bit is a top-of-the-line drill bit designed to be quicker, more aggressive, and sharper than any other Forstner bit on the market. Optimized cutting edges increase the speed for easy, effortless drilling. Manufactured from high-speed steel, Fisch black...
- Cylindrical shank with 3 clamping surfaces
- Forged and manufactured from high-speed steel in Austria
- For use with power tools on softwoods and hardwoods
- Features a small center point, 2 peripheral cutting edges, 2 lifters, and a reduced cylindrical shank
- Size: 3/8" Diameter
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. All returned items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Affinity warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Does not cover wear items. Affinity's Customer Service # is 1-248-588-0395.