46282-K 2D/3D Carving 5.4 Deg Tapered Angle Ball Tip 1/16 Dia x 1/32 Radius x 1 x 1/4 Sh Solid Carbide Up-Cut Spiral Rou
Specially designed for 2-D and 3-D CNC profiling and carving in plastic and wood with CNC machines. The high-shear ball nose tips cut smooth 2-D and 3-D contours with reduced stepping, while the proprietary Spektra™ coating (applied by the physical vapor deposition coating process)...
Specially designed for 2-D and 3-D CNC profiling and carving in plastic and wood with CNC machines. The high-shear ball nose tips cut smooth 2-D and 3-D contours with reduced stepping, while the proprietary Spektra™ coating (applied by the physical vapor deposition coating process) provides high resistance to wear, sharper cutting edges, extended tool life and less friction and heat buildup. Some of Amana Tool carving tools, as you can appreciate, have a very small diameter; therefore, any material chip-loads need to reflect that small size. This bit can, however, withstand up to 60,000 RPMs. A directed air blast is always welcome to keep chips away and cool the tool and work piece.
- Applications: A perfect bit for 3-D and 2-D carving, deep profiling, 3-D millwork, 2-D and 3-D contouring, profiling, modeling and patternmaking for cabinetry, sign making, jewelry mold making
- Diameter: 1/16"
- Radius: 1/32"
- Cutting Height: 1"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 3"
- Angle: 5.4°
- Excellent for cutting: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS), Acrylic, Acrylic Stone, Composite, Corian, Coroplast®, Dibond®, Ethafoam®, Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA), Expanded Polypropylene(EPP), Expanded Polystyrene Foam(EPS), Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS), Fiberglass, Fiberglass PCB Board, Foam Board, Graphite, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), High Density Urethane (HDU), 20-lb. High Density Urethane (HDU), Lexan®, MDF/HDF, PALFOAM®, Phenolic Composites, Plastics, Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA), Polyethylene Foam, Polylam, Polyurethane Foam, PVC, PVC Foam Board, Sign Board, Sign Foam, Titanium, Tooling Board, Wood, XPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) Foam
- Like all Amana CNC bits, this product is Vectric Software compatible. Each Vectric tool file can be found at http://www.amantool.com
- Spektra™ Router Bits are coated with nACo®, a micro thin ceramic coating that prevents high heat and oxidation, which impede cutting tool performance. These brilliant multi-colored bits will lose their color with use, but the coating will remain.
Download Vectric 46282-K File
|Tool #46282-K Vectric Compatible Tool File |
46282-K tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
1. Download to a safe location such as your desktop.
2. In the software, open the Tool Database and use the import option to load the file from the safe location.
Vectric File Warning
The Vectric .tool file should only be used in conjunction with the Amana Tool item number specified. Using this file with other brands is dangerous to the operator and CNC machine.
Articles & Blogs
Amana ToolItem 872422
Amana ToolItem 872424
Amana ToolItem 180652
Amana ToolItem 872425
Amana ToolItem 166630
Amana ToolItem 180656
Amana ToolItem 180653
Amana ToolItem 170849