King Industrial - 21" Professional Scrollsaw
You May Also Like
Item 163509Model SS-1621XL
Item 01W47Model WA120-KV
The King Industrial 21" Professional Scroll Saw with a time-tested design provides a stable platform when cutting straight or on an angle. Unlike other scroll saws where the table is tilted for angled cuts, the entire head of this saw tilts 38° to the left and 45° to the right. This allows the user to better control the workpiece on a flat table surface, for a more safe and accurate cut.
Solidly built upper and lower parallel arms keep the blade straight with minimal blade deflection, allowing for precise cuts. Featuring a 120V 1.3 amp constant torque permanent magnet motor, this scroll saw has all the power needed for continuous use. The large 13-1/2" x 23-1/2" table surface provides stability. Blade changing is a snap – no tools required due to the finger-operated blade clamps. This unit will accept all 5" pinless blades. The speed and tension
controls are easily accessible, and an onboard dust blower keeps your work
Includes: 21" Scroll Saw, pedal switch, 2-1/2" Dust Collector Hookup, Operation Manual and Two-year Warranty.
- 21" professional quality scroll saw with 1.3 Amp, DC motor
- Built-in dust blower system
- Tool free blade change system with blade holders
- Accepts 5" plain end pinless blades
- Large stationary table with built-in dust chute for dust collector hook-up
- Includes 21" scroll saw, foot pedal switch, five 5" pinless blades, replacement blade tension lever kit and adjustment hex key
- Max. Throat Capacity: 21"
- Max. Thickness: 2"
- Variable Speed: 400-1,550 SPM
- Pinless Blade Length: 5"
- Blade Tilt Range: 38° Left/45° Right
- Table Size: 13-1/2" x 23-1/2"
- Motor: 1.3 Amp
- Voltage: 120V, 1 PH, 60 Hz
- Overall Size: 32" x 15" x 15"
- Weight: 65 lbs.