Jet - 14" Steel Frame Band Saw, 13" Resaw Capacity Model JWBS14-SFX
Ships for Free
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Expected ship date for this item is December 21, 2018.
You May Also Like
Item 164314Model 91140-116-WCS
Item 164315Model 91250-116-WCS
With over 13 inches of resaw capacity, the JET 14" SFX Steel Frame Bandsaw leads its class. Dual 4" dust ports allow for maximum dust collection efficiency. The heavy-duty tubular steel welded construction, robust stamped steel doors with welded steel pin hinges, and one-piece heavy-duty base provide stability and durability when sawing large workpieces.
Includes aluminum fence, miter gauge and 5/8" x 116" x 4 TPI bandsaw blade.
- Deeper table with a massive 360 sq. in. of cast-iron work surface for greater workpiece support
- Over 13" resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers, and cutting book-matched panels
- Heavy-duty tubular steel welded construction with a total weight of over 300 lbs.
- Dual 4" dust ports for maximum dust collection efficiency
- Independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- Convenient 115V AC outlet location for optional accessories
- Premium metal, fully featured miter gauge included
- Engineered die-cast and steel trunnion system allows for single point adjustments when moving table
- Larger machined aluminum fence surface with easily visible measurements for the most accurate cutting
- Robust stamped steel doors with welded steel pin hinges for greater product durability
- Power: 1-3/4 HP
- Voltage: 115 Volt (prewired)/230V
- Recommended Circuit Size: 20 AMP
- Motor Phase: 1 PH
- Table Height: 40"
- Blade Length: 116"
- Blade Width: 1/8" to 3/4"
- Cutting Capacity: 12" W; 13.3" H
- Blade Speed: 3,000 SFPM
- Table Size: 21-1/2" x 17"
- Table T-Slot: 3/4" (x2)
- Table Tilt: 45° R
- Miter Gauge Stops: 0, 45° R, 45° L
- Stand Type: Closed
- Dust Collection Minimum Required: 350 CFM
- Dust Port: 4" Outer Diameter (x2)
- Wheel diameter: 14"
- Included Blade Size: 5/8" W x 116" L x 4TPI
- 5-year JET Red Assurance Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Jet’s new 14" bandsaw enters a tool category with a large number of competitive models. But this saw has some innovative features that woodworkers will appreciate, especially with regard to heavy-duty resawing. For starters, there’s just over 13" of resaw height, and the saw can accept 3/4" blades.