Jet - 14" Steel Frame Band Saw, 13" Resaw Capacity Model JWBS14-SFX
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for an early March shipment.
Item 424380Model 725004K
Item 424376Model 725000K
With over 13 inches of resaw capacity, the JET 14" SFX Steel Frame Bandsaw leads its class. Dual 4" dust ports allow for maximum dust collection efficiency. The heavy-duty tubular steel welded construction, robust stamped steel doors with welded steel pin hinges, and one-piece heavy-duty base provide stability and durability when sawing large workpieces.
Includes aluminum fence, miter gauge and 5/8" x 116" x 4 TPI bandsaw blade.
- Deeper table with a massive 360 sq. in. of cast-iron work surface for greater workpiece support
- Over 13" resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers, and cutting book-matched panels
- Heavy-duty tubular steel welded construction with a total weight of over 300 lbs.
- Dual 4" dust ports for maximum dust collection efficiency
- Independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- Convenient 115V AC outlet location for optional accessories
- Premium metal, fully featured miter gauge included
- Engineered die-cast and steel trunnion system allows for single point adjustments when moving table
- Larger machined aluminum fence surface with easily visible measurements for the most accurate cutting
- Robust stamped steel doors with welded steel pin hinges for greater product durability
- Power: 1-3/4 HP
- Voltage: 115 Volt (prewired)/230V
- Recommended Circuit Size: 20 AMP
- Motor Phase: 1 PH
- Table Height: 40"
- Blade Length: 116"
- Blade Width: 1/8" to 3/4"
- Cutting Capacity: 12" W; 13.3" H
- Blade Speed: 3,000 SFPM
- Table Size: 21-1/2" x 17"
- Table T-Slot: 3/4" (x2)
- Table Tilt: 45° R
- Miter Gauge Stops: 0, 45° R, 45° L
- Stand Type: Closed
- Dust Collection Minimum Required: 350 CFM
- Dust Port: 4" Outer Diameter (x2)
- Wheel diameter: 14"
- Included Blade Size: 5/8" W x 116" L x 4TPI
- 5-year JET Red Assurance Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Jet’s new 14" bandsaw enters a tool category with a large number of competitive models. But this saw has some innovative features that woodworkers will appreciate, especially with regard to heavy-duty resawing. For starters, there’s just over 13" of resaw height, and the saw can accept 3/4" blades.
I'm about a month in on the new bandsaw (Jet JWBS14-SFX). I'm happy with it overall. The good: very powerful saw, very sturdy overall build. Love the belt tension and alignment windows and saw adjustments. Table is super heavy duty and sturdy. Included blade works great to start with (5/8"). You'll want to get some other ones soon of course. The bad - I can't believe the fence mechanism they put on this thing. The fence itself is tall and sturdy aluminum (excellent). However, the sliding part that attaches to the table is an absolute piece of garbage. The four screws that you use to square the sliding fence to the table are too short and don't grab threads properly. The fence was out of vertical alignment, so I went to adjust and found that someone who put it together in the factory used a washer as a shim on one corner - sloppy!!!! I fixed the short screws problem by making the holes a little deeper for the screw heads to get a bigger bite on the threads. Seriously, the saw is super nice, I cannot believe they put this Harb0r Fre1ght quality fence system on it. Again, good fence, bad attachment system to the table top. That's all I have to say bad about it. The packaging was solid and it came in two boxes (base and saw). It's palletized. Have your friends ready, it's heavy. Don't forget to order a base for it, otherwise it will sit in the exact spot you assembled it for a few weeks like mine did. And plan to convert it to 220V as soon as you can, it just runs better - though I did not have trouble with it on 110V. On 220, it starts faster and sounds better. You will lose the benefit of the extra 110V outlet after you convert but oh well. Good saw, I've loved it so far. BTW, I compared this saw to some Laguna saws around $1000, and the Grizzly offerings and found that I just got more with this one. I used a black friday sale and got $100 off if I remember right, which helps. Free shipping is huge, as this weighs like 350lbs when shipped. Grizzly charges about $100 for shipping, so add that to your calculations with whatever you go with.