Amana - 1/4" CNC Solid Carbide Compression Spiral Router Bit, 1/4 Diameter x 7/8 x 1/4 Inch Shank
Designed for CNC applications requiring high feed rates and a clean finish, this 1/4" Compression Bit is made special unique carbide for longer lifetime. It is particularly suitable for...
Item 873628Model 46202-K
Item 872427Model RC-1148
Item 166630Model 45771-K
Item 868311Model 6210
Item 866188Model 72-300
Item 866190Model 87-108
Item 161278Model SC64
Item 868312Model 6220
Item 162543Model 708
Designed for CNC applications requiring high feed rates and a clean finish, this 1/4" Compression Bit is made special unique carbide for longer lifetime. It is particularly suitable for double-sided melamine or laminated material and makes flawless compression cuts. (Previous manufacturer number 46169)
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Cutting Height: 7/8"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2-1/2"
- Flutes: 2
- Excellent for cutting: CFRP, Double-Sided Melamine, Laminate, Laminate Plywood, MDF, Melamine Particleboard, Oriented Strand Board (OSB), Particleboard, Softwood, Hardwood, Veneered Plywood
- Like all Amana CNC bits, this product is Vectric Software compatible. Each Vectric tool file can be found at http://www.amantool.com
- Spektra™ Router Bits are coated with nACo®, a micro thin ceramic coating that prevents high heat and oxidation, which impede cutting tool performance. These brilliant multi-colored bits will lose their color with use, but the coating will remain.
Download Vectric 46170-K File
|Tool #46170-K Vectric Compatible Tool File |
46170-K tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
1. Download to a safe location such as your desktop.
2. In the software, open the Tool Database and use the import option to load the file from the safe location.
Vectric File Warning
The Vectric .tool file should only be used in conjunction with the Amana Tool item number specified. Using this file with other brands is dangerous to the operator and CNC machine.