1-1/16" BORMAX Forstner Style Bit
The Bormax Forstner Bit's new design features razor-sharp, wave-form cutting teeth that work cooler, require less power, and produce less friction. The result: more efficient cutting and an improved finish from a bit that lasts 9 to 10 times longer that traditional Forstner bits. Side...
• 1-1/16" Forstner style bit
• Unique tooth design requires less power and works cooler
• Modified cutting head for less friction
• Side clearance provides tear-free, accurate holes
• Lasts longer than regular Forstner bits
The shank is to large to fit into the 4" extension, which is needed to bore the holes on most mills. Other than that it is a very good bit
Boring end Grain
Best forstner bit for boring end grain I have used.