Woodcraft of Toledo
5311 Airport Highway
Toledo, OH 43615
Chad Stanton - Guest Demonstrator
Popular Woodworking just announced that, of all their YouTube channel videos, Chad had the #1 and #2 positions for two of his “I Can Do That!” series reaching well over a million people! Congratulations, Chad!
Chad’s demos will include:
• Planing vs scraping vs sanding – Which is better?
• Little tips that make a big difference
• Hand-cut dovetails
• Projects (with examples) that can be done without major tools – from his “I Can Do That” series
Chad will have some of his projects on display and, if time permits, will answer questions about how they were designed and constructed.
Chad is a highly talented woodworker who has an impressive resume! You will enjoy the stories he shares, the tips he will show you, and his humor!
· Owner of Stanton Fine Furniture, designs and builds furniture
· Member of the Professional Remodeling Organization, the Society of American Period Furniture Makers
· Licensed contractor
· Spokesperson for a number of woodworking products, demonstrator for Woodcraft of Toledo
· Host of Popular Woodworking’s I Can Do That video series, Wood Choppin’ Time’s video series, has a new video series called Just Plane Board, does guest appearances on a number of woodworking programs such as The American Woodshop
· Will have an “I Can Do That” book coming out in 2018 with 20 furniture projects included
· Woodworking instructor at the Sam Beauford Woodshop school
· A passionate collector and user of hand tools
· Past contributing editor for the American Woodworker Magazine
Impressive list, isn't it? But that's only the beginning of what Chad does. The core of his professional and personal interests is education and generating interest in woodworking.