Woodcraft of Atlanta
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Woodcraft Class - Beginner/Intermediate Skill level
Below are the instructor expectations for a student taking a
Beginner/Intermediate Skill Level Class
- For Someone who has never stepped foot in a woodshop, returning to the hobby after an extended absence, or for someone who is looking to explore a different aspect of woodworking.
- The learning curve is shallow enough that a beginner will not feel “left behind”, yet some with a little more skill will not feel the class is “slow”.
- Even though this is considered an intro course, someone with some skill will receive enough “new” information that the class will be useful.
- May know how to do something, but not the specific terms used or the 'why' they are doing a procedure a particular way.
- May know how to read a plan, but not necessarily how to choose the wood needed