Woodcraft of Atlanta
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115, Alpharetta 30022
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Tool List for Relief Carving Classes
Relief Carving Tool list
The details listed under each tool are recomendations with the associated Woodcraft Part # - (xxxxx) when needed.
Update - Clicking on the Woodcraft Part # will take you to the correct web page.
Prices, Links and Part #'s accurate as of 05/10/2017 and may change without notice.
Woodcraft offers a 10% discount off of the normal retail price to you as a student.
If you have any questions, you can call the store before you make any tool purchases.
- Slipstrop Set, Flexcut (143657) - $17.50
- Mallet (one of the following is recommended, Instructor prefers a mallet around 12 - 14oz)
a. Wood is Good, 12oz (13t41) - $42.50
b. Ramelson Maple (141342) - $33.99
c. WR Chisel Mallet (162417) - $19.99
- Chisels (The type of chisel is important, Pfeil is a brand that the Instructor is familiar with)
a. Pfeil 1/8, double bevel (05A03) - $36.49
b. Pfeil 1S/8, skew double bevel (05A10) - $36.49
c. Pfeil 5/8, gouge (05D04) - $36.49
d. Pfeil 12/6, V-parting (05J06) - $42.99
* For the Celtic Knot Class, the following is also needed:
- Pfeil #1 Chip Carving Knife (05Z11) - $22.50
Optional (but highly reccomended)
- Canvas Tool Roll
a. 9 Pocket (02L11) - $25.99
b. 15 Pocket (09L11) - $31.99
c. 25 Pocket (09L21) - $34.50