Woodcraft of Atlanta
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Hours of Operation
|sunday||Noon - 5 PM|
|monday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|tuesday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|wednesday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|thursday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|friday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|saturday||9 AM - 6 PM|
Connect with Us
Relief Carving Tool List
Relief Carving Tool list
The details listed under each tool are recommendations of the instructor with the associated Woodcraft Part # - (xxxxx).
The Instructor prefers the Pfeil Brand of chisel as they are already sharp and ready to use.
Clicking on the Woodcraft Part # will take you to the correct web page.
Prices, Links and Part #'s accurate as of 02/17/2019 and may change without notice. Woodcraft offers a 10% discount off of the normal retail price to you as a student.
If you have any questions, you can call the store before you make any tool purchases.
- Slipstrop Set, Flexcut (143657) - $17.99
- Mallet - Only One of the following is recommended. (Instructor prefers a 12 oz mallet)
- Wood is Good, 12oz (13T41) - $42.50 (Instructor's Choice)
- Record Power, 15oz (160880) - $29.99
- WoodRiver Chisel Mallet, 14oz (162417) - $21.99
- Chisels (Again, Pfeil is the brand that the Instructor recommends)
- Pfeil 1/8, double bevel (05A03) - $37.25
- Pfeil 1S/8, skew double bevel (05A10) - $38.99
- Pfeil 5/8, gouge (05D04) - $37.75
- Pfeil 12/6, V-parting (05J06) - $46.99
Optional (but highly recommended)
- Canvas Tool Roll (Only One is needed)