Woodcraft of Atlanta
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Hours of Operation
|sunday||9 AM - 5 PM|
|monday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|tuesday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|wednesday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|thursday||9 AM - 9 PM|
|friday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|saturday||9 AM - 6 PM|
Connect with Us
Relief Carving Tool List
Relief Carving Tool list
The details listed under each tool are recommendations with the associated Woodcraft Part # - (xxxxx) when needed.
Clicking on the Woodcraft Part # will take you to the correct web page.
Prices, Links and Part #'s accurate as of 10/24/2018 and may change without notice.
Woodcraft offers a 10% discount off of the normal retail price to you as a student.
If you have any questions, you can call the store before you make any tool purchases.
- Slipstrop Set, Flexcut (143657) - $17.99
- Mallet - Only One of the following is recommended. (Instructor prefers a 12 oz mallet)
- Wood is Good, 12oz (13t41) - $42.50
- Ramelson Maple (141342) - $33.99
- WoodRiver Chisel Mallet (162417) - $19.99
- Chisels (The type of chisel is important, Pfeil is a brand that the Instructor is familiar with)
- Pfeil 1/8, double bevel (05A03) - $37.25
- Pfeil 1S/8, skew double bevel (05A10) - $38.99
- Pfeil 5/8, gouge (05D04) - $37.75
- Pfeil 12/6, V-parting (05J06) - $46.99
Optional (but highly recommended)
- Canvas Tool Roll (Only One is needed)