Woodcraft of Atlanta
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Hours of Operation
|sunday||9 AM - 5 PM|
|monday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|tuesday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|wednesday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|thursday||9 AM - 9 PM|
|friday||9 AM - 7 PM|
|saturday||9 AM - 6 PM|
Connect with Us
Intro to Woodworking Classes Tool List
Intro to Woodworking and Cabinet Making Tool list
The details listed under each tool are recommendations with the associated Woodcraft Part # - (xxxxx) when needed.
Clicking on the Woodcraft Part # will take you to the correct web page.
Prices, Links and Part #'s accurate as of 06/11/2018 and may change without notice.
Woodcraft offers a 10% discount off of the normal retail price to you as a student.
If you have any questions, you can call the store before you make any tool purchases.
a. Safety Glasses (You can find these Here)
b. Dust Mask (You can find these Here)
c. Hearing Protection (You can find these Here)
- Wood pencils - Whatever you find to be comfortable, a Mechanical pencil can be also be used
- Screwdrivers - #1 Phillips, #2 Phillips; Optional - Wera 6-Piece Set (150470) - $38.50
- Square (Only One needed. Suggested options.)
a. Pinnacle 6” Double Square (04P57) – $56.50
b. Starrett 6” Combination Square (06E44) – $98.50
c. Pinnacle 12” Combination Square (149872) – $71.99
d. Starrett 12” Combination Square (06R12) - $109.99
- Rule (Only one needed. Suggested options.)
a. WoodRiver 6" rule (140655) - $6.50
b. WoodRiver 12" rule (140656) - $13.99
c. Starrett 6" rule (160777) - $34.99
d. Woodpecker 12" rule (154076) - $22.99
- Optional, But Highly Recommended - Cordless Drill/Driver