ZHEN - Santoku Chopping 67-Layer Damascus Knife Blank 6-3/4" L x 5/64" T (171mm x 1.98mm)
ZHEN Premium Damascus Knife Blade Blanks are forged in Japan utilizing years of knowledge and skill in knife making and technology and then imported to Taiwan. Blades are made by forge welding 66...
You May Also Like
Item 140177Model PSW93144
Item 152695Model N176-347
Designed with the professional cook in mind, this Santoku Chopping Knife would make a great gift for the cook in your family. Although excellent for slicing and downward push cuts, this knife is best used by taking advantage of the beautiful rocking action allowed by the deep belly that makes chopping chores a breeze. Blade length is 6-3/4", with an overall length of 11-15/16". Material to make the handle is sold separately.
- Knife Blade Blank ONLY; handle must be made separately
- Customize your knife blade by choosing from myriad woods to make the handle yourself
- Crafted from 66 layers of Japanese Damascus steel
- VG – 10 steel core with a Rockwell hardness of HRC60-62
- Maintains an extremely sharp edge for a long period of time