Apprentice Series 6-1/2" Utility Bench Vise, Model 465
Yost Apprentice Bench Vises are designed to meet your general clamping needs. Built in pipe jaws allow you to securely clamp pipes and other circular stock. The blue powder coat finish will help keep this vise looking professional for years to come.30,000 PSI Cast Grey Iron with Steel U...
- 30,000 PSI Cast Grey Iron with Steel U Channel Bar
- 180° Swivel Base with (1) Lockdown
- Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated (Top) Jaws
- Permanent Serrated Pipe Jaws
- Large Pipe Jaw Capacity
- Large Anvil Work Surface
- No Pinch Main Screw Handle
- Jaw Width (nominal inches): 6.5"
- Jaw Opening (nominal inches): 5.5"
- Throat Depth (nominal inches): 3.75"
- Min Pipe Capacity (nominal inches): .125"
- Max Pipe Capacity (nominal inches): 2.5"
- Weight: 44 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Buyer may return any product to Seller if: (i) it is in new condition, suitable for resale in its undamaged original packaging and with all its original parts and (ii) it has not been used, installed, modified, rebuilt, reconditioned, repaired, altered or damaged. Buyer's surplus returns, and those not meeting (i) and (ii), above, will be evaluated on an individual basis after Buyer has contacted Seller's authorized representative for prior written permission. Special orders or non-stock items may be returned if the manufacturer will accept the return. Any product that the Seller accepts for return which meets (i) and (ii), above, a credit memoranda will be issued for authorized returns and shall be subject to the following deductions: (a) cost of putting items in salable condition; (b) transportation charges – for return goods, if not prepaid; and (c) 15% handling and restocking charges.
If you have any return issues, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty and return policy supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Yost Vises Warranty: Yost Vises warranties its products for 1 year after sale. NOTE: Shipping damage, shortage or errors must be reported within 1 day following delivery. Items should be inspected upon arrival. Manufacturer's defects must be reported within 7 days of receipt.