Worx - Compact Circular Saw, Black
The WX429L WORXSAW can essentially replace a DIYer's need for a full-size 7-1/4" circular saw. This saw was born to cut wood, especially 2" nominal lumber materials. It weighs only 4.5 lbs., so...
Item 819610Model 825
Item 427248Model WX530L
Item 419860Model RK3441K
Item 576012Model 576012
Item 576011Model 576011
Item 201359Model 201359
Item 171804Model SC-1025ST
Item 838360Model D24000S
The saw's 4-1/2" blade has a kerf that is less than half the thickness of larger 7-1/4" circular saw blades. Since this smaller, thinner blade takes much less effort and motor strain to cut through the material, the 4 Amp - 3500 RPM saw can match the performance of full-size circular saws. The saw's maximum cutting depth at 90° is 1-11/16" and the bevel capacity at 45° is 1-1/8". The saw also features a dust extraction port and a 1-1/4" vacuum adapter for dust collection and a clean work environment.
- Rated Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Power Input: 4 Amps
- No-load Speed: 3500/min
- Blade Size: 4-1/2”
- Bevel Capacity: 0-45 degrees
- Machine Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 4-1/2” Worxsaw
- 1 – 24T Carbide-tipped Blade
- 1 – Parallel Guide
- 1 – Vacuum Adapter
- 1 – Allen Key
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.