Fox Chapel - Workshop Projects: Fixtures & Tools for a Successful Shop (Best of WWJ)
Workshop Projects: Fixtures & Tools for a Successful Shop (Best of WWJ)By Woodworker's Journal Want the hardest-working shop on the block? The secret lies in streamlining the woodworking...
Item 841465Model 9781565233645
Item 413104Model 9781565234758
Item 842304Model 9781565233638
Item 840839Model 9781565233614
Item 160162Model 9780764347160WRAP
Item 848475Model 9781565235021
Item 842936Model 9781565234277
Workshop Projects: Fixtures & Tools for a Successful Shop (Best of WWJ)
By Woodworker's Journal
Want the hardest-working shop on the block? The secret lies in streamlining the woodworking process by maximizing your space and organizing your work area. Now, Workshop Projects, Fixtures & Tools for a Successful Shop brings you more than two dozen ingenious projects for setting up your shop to save time, money, and frustration.
Selected from the pages of Woodworker's Journal, the most trusted name in woodworking, this collection of projects will inspire you to create shop accessories that harness the potential of your work space--from sensible jigs and caddies, to hand tools that fit like a glove, to no-nonsense workbenches and storage cabinets.
Each project includes detailed plans, expert instructions, and helpful tips to ensure that your finished pieces will keep your shop humming for years to come.
- 29 innovative fixtures and tools to make for the workshop
- Comprehensive material lists
- Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
- Detailed technical and exploded drawings
- Helpful quick tips from the experts
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.