Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Tilt-Top Router Table
An open-and-close shop tool designed with you in mind. Count the features as you build this fully loaded router table.Table flips up for easy changing of bits and checking bit heightIt's topped by...
An open-and-close shop tool designed with you in mind. Count the features as you build this fully loaded router table.
- Table flips up for easy changing of bits and checking bit height
- It's topped by an accurate, easy-to-build fence
- Sealed compartment underneath, fitted with a vacuum port, takes care of sawdust
- Slideout shelf for storing all kinds of bits and accessories
- Optional table design for use with an aftermarket fence
- Cabinet measures aproximately 35in.tall and 19in.deep
This plan was proven in the WOOD magazine shop by its editors and master craftsmen.
MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PAPER PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Orders ship via US Postal Service.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.