American Furniture Design - Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Spindle Arm Morris Chair, AFD182
Enjoy sitting in the Spindle Arm Morris Chair once you build it for yourself. It features quadralinear leg post construction. These posts have four quartersawn oak boards mitered and then glued....
Item 151674Model FD-724730
Item 151512Model FD-103
Item 151673Model FD-724
Item 151632Model FD-503
Item 152514Model FD-730
Item 831882Model MD-00093
Item 412110Model MD-00024
Item 412280Model OFS-1005
Item 151520Model FD-116
Item 151544Model FD-149
- Size: 40" high by 36" wide and 42" deep
- Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship from Canada and will take approximately 14-21 business days for delivery.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
as a teaching tool