American Furniture Design
Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Silver Chest, AFD320
Keep your silverware put away neatly when you make this Silver Chest. This easy project features finger joints. The instructions detail the set up for your tablesaw for cutting the joints. The chest holds a service for 12 and the bottom tray will hold larger serving spoons and knives....
- Size: 8" high by 16" wide by 12" deep
- Skill level: Beginner
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship from Canada and will take approximately 14-21 business days for delivery.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.