Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Schoolhouse Regulator Clock
Build an heirloom timekeeper to track the hours and days while showcasing your craftsmanship. You’ll discover a few jigs that let you make dead-on angle cuts for the mitered case and dial frame....
- These plans are the "best of" the projects from Editors of Woodcraft Magazine
- Each plan features step by step instructions with detail photographs
- Exploded illustrations for various project steps, a cut list and cutting diagram
- A Convenience Buying Guide so you know exactly what supplies are required to complete the project
- Whether you are a beginner or an accomplished woodworks