American Furniture Design - Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Roll Top Desk, AFD151
Flat Shipping Fee of $3.99
Without a doubt this rendition of a Cutler Roll Top Desk, has been a popular design. With expanded directions (14 pages), you'll be able to build this yourself. Plans include details of the jigs...
You May Also Like
Item 831895Model MD-00111
Item 414773DModel DP-00054
Item 409648Model MD-00200
Item 151161DModel Download
- Size: 49" high by 51 1/2" wide and 30" deep
- Skill level: Intermediate
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
Looks like a nice plan - good detail and instructions. I have not actually used it yet, but from other plans I have viewed, this one is definetly towards the top. Looking forward to making the desk.
Good Plan But Dimensions Dont Match Up
I chose this design because I loved the design of the desk. I began working off of the bill of materials and cut list. After cutting several pieces, they simply did not match up with the dimension of the diagram. This is a good plan if you are willing and able to make several personal adjustments.