U Bild - Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Pie Safe, Plan No. 886
Flat Shipping Fee of $4.00
You don't have to be a baker to appreciate this do-it-yourself version of a classic pie safe. A good project for the beginner, but the expert will enjoy using and displaying this cabinet in the...
Item 819647Model 683
Item 151583Model FD-196
Item 401152Model 410
Item 412095Model IFS-1012
Item 401133Model 307
Item 401246Model 749
Item 401253Model 763
Item 401222Model 705
Item 401258Model 768
Item 401126Model 279
- Do-it-yourself plan features detailed step-by-step instructions
- Full size traceable patterns (where needed)
- In-progress photos and isometric diagrams
- Complete materials lists and cutting schedules
- Does Not Include Tin or Hardware
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. A full merchandise refund will be issued on any U-Bild product returned within 30 days. Please note: Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Just nails and glue are not enough to secure the pie safe together.Rabbit joints for the shelves would be better. I used pocket hole joinery.