American Furniture Design
Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Noah's Cradle, AFD227
Create a family heirloom when you build this Noah's Cradle. Be sure to select a wood that will age well. The sides of the cradle are assembled with finger joints and pinned. The legs and the bottom stretcher are assembled with mortise and tenon joints. Size: 32" high by 42" long and 22"...
- Size: 32" high by 42" long and 22" wide
- Skill level: Beginner
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship from Canada and will take approximately 14-21 business days for delivery.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
Wood MagazineItem 817157
Wood MagazineItem 412122
Woodcraft MagazineItem 149409
Wood MagazineItem 412267