American Furniture Design - Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Nancy's Rocker and Footstool, AFD415
Flat Shipping Fee of $4.00
Among woodworkers the dream of making a "Maloof Inspired" rocking chair can now be a reality. The 32-page instruction booklet with color photos, two 36" x 48" full-size patterns and a 24" x 36"...
You May Also Like
Item 412857Model AFD241
Item 152509Model SF-95
Item 412892Model AFD318
Item 412888Model AFD236
Among woodworkers the dream of making a "Maloof Inspired" rocking chair can now be a reality. The 32-page instruction booklet with color photos, two 36" x 48" full-size patterns and a 24" x 36" full size pattern for the Footstool, provides you with all the necessary guidance you will need to build Nancy’s Rocker with the matching Footstool. If you can trace with carbon paper from the plan to your template material, you can build this Rocker and Footstool. Starting with the footstool, you will cut beveled edges, hand cut angled dovetails, carve and more! The Rocker construction includes the following steps:
- Build form for the rockers
- Lamination of the rockers
- Rip material for seat
- Bandsaw and scoop out the contour of the seat
- Shape front leg mounting
- Shape and route rear leg mounting
- Using Whiteside Router Bits cut 5 degree offset
- Bandsaw rear legs to shape
- Bandsaw and lathe turn front legs
- Bandsaw and route rear spindles
- Shape crest
- Final assembly with glue, contrasting plugs, screws, and dowels
- Using rasps and rifflers, shape and form this beautiful Rocker
There are a group of templates that are required and they are made from ¼" plywood from the full size patterns.
- Size: Nancy’s Rocker: 46" high 26" wide and 48" deep
- Footstool: 7-1/2" high 7-1/4" deep and 15-1/2" wide
- Skill level: Intermediate
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.