Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Mobile Sawing & Routing Center
Increase the capacity of your tablesaw and router when you build this accommodating twin-cabinet to combine them The advantages include:A larger tabletop.Ample onboard accessory storage.Dedicated...
Increase the capacity of your tablesaw and router when you build this accommodating twin-cabinet to combine them The advantages include:
- A larger tabletop.
- Ample onboard accessory storage.
- Dedicated dust containment.
- This compact, wheeled work center provides all kinds of room for router bits, saw blades, miter gauges, wrenches, and other accessories.
- Includes the Easy-Mover Mobile Base.
- This plan was built and proven in the WOOD magazine shop by its editors and master craftsmen.
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PAPER PLAN ONLY.
This is a paper plan.
Finished Size: 70-5/8in. L x 25-1/2in. W x 35in. H (Height may vary based on casters used.)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Orders ship via US Postal Service.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.