American Furniture Design
Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Mission Style Dresser, AFD285
Form and function combine when you build your own Mission-style dresser. The Mission Dresser features half-blind dovetails for the drawers, but also show a pinned method, which is quite easy to assemble. The top and the doors have inlet butterfly keys which we detail in the...
- Size: 36" high by 73" wide and 20" deep
- Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship from Canada and will take approximately 14-21 business days for delivery.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
Not the best plans
There is no cut list or material list included. Minimal build instructions. Drawings are a bit hard to read. They are confusing. I would not say these plans are for a novice woodworker.
Don't waste your money
I have built several chest of drawers and know how to build a dresser but wanted other ideas on how someone else would do it. This was a waste of money.
Wood MagazineItem 412198
U BildItem 401120
Wood MagazineItem 409505
Wood MagazineItem 409521