Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Heirloom Quilt Stand
Take some red oak, a weekend in the shop, and the patterns and instructions inside, and you have the makings for a furniture-quality stand that generations will enjoy. Just six different parts make...
You May Also Like
American Furniture Design
- Each plan features step by step instructions with detail photograph
- Exploded illustrations for various project steps, a cut list and cutting diagram
- Convenience Plus Buying Guide so you know exactly what supplies are required to complete the project
- These plans are for beginner or an accomplished woodworker
- the Woodcraft Classic Plan series will have a plan for you!
Articles & Blogs
There is a complete cut list included - but the instructions tell you to cut parts longer than the cut list. Why not just make the cut list correct? I made the mistake of buying and cutting by the cut list and had to modify the project to suit.
Needs some interpretation
There are some missing and wrong measurements which will require some figuring to get the project right.
Heirloom Quilt Stand- Paper Plan
Will be building this for the wife