Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Cyclone Dust Collector
Need a Cyclone Dust Collector that's a space-efficient unit with minimal noise, dust-free construction, and convenience of use. Then get building with this plan.Designed to for use with a 760 CFM,...
You May Also Like
Need a Cyclone Dust Collector that's a space-efficient unit with minimal noise, dust-free construction, and convenience of use. Then get building with this plan.
Designed to for use with a 760 CFM, 1 1/2in. horsepower, 62-82 decibel blower - ideal for a small shop
Project requires the following materials:
- 1 piece 4x8 birch plywood
- 2 pieces of 20x57-1/2in. 30-gauge sheet metal for the cylinder and 3 cone segments
- 1 piece of 15-1/2x19in.30-gauge sheet metal for the inlet
- 1 cartridge-type air-filter (rated 99.9% efficient) to minimize dust emission
- Optional remote switch.
In the plan, we've included general information, but NOT the drawings or dimensions for using different blower sizes (1-3 H.P.), allowing you a CFM range from 350 to 1200.
This plan was built and proven in the WOOD magazine shop by its editors and master craftsmen.
MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PAPER PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Orders ship via US Postal Service.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
cyclone collector plans
it would be nice if there was a set of plans for a 3 hp cyclone collector.