Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Barrister's Bookcase
Build an early example of modular office furniture that still makes its case with the Barrister's Bookcase. Make up to 5 units for stacking and maximize your storage. Stack up to 5 units high. Use ...
You May Also Like
Plan No 17
- Stack up to 5 units high.
- Use 2 units for double duty as a sideboard or hall table
- Each unit measures approximately 15in. high, 36-1/4in. wide and 13-1/2in. deep.
- Three units shown.
- This plan was built and proven in the WOOD magazine shop by its editors and master craftsmen.
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PAPER PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Orders ship via US Postal Service.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Best Looking Barrister's plan i've found
The plan looks complete and informative but I probably won't be building it for a few months yet so i can't really comment. The plan with my knowledge of carpentry and machine shop practices will allow me to get thru this project with my limited shop.