Fox Chapel - Woodturning Tips & Techniques
Whether you're an experienced woodturner or a beginner, this comprehensive guide is an invaluable resource for you. It covers all aspects of woodturning, from working with the lathe and tools to...
Item 179135Model 01579
Item 857381Model 9781565238046
Item 423359Model 0764350188
Item 853915Model 9781565237261
- Choosing and buying a lathe
- Setting up your workshop
- Sharpening and maintaining tools
- Identifying and preparing timbers
- Basic turning techniques
- Finishing turned work
- Advanced techniques
- 192 pgs., softcover
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.
Articles & Blogs
Sally Ault is a talented and versatile woodturner who can apparently turn anywhere she goes - including the beach! Read her interesting story here ...