Vertical T Handle Toggle Clamp, 3" x 3", 200 lb. Capacity
This 200# holding capacity, 3" x 3" vertical T-handle toggle clamp is constructed exactly like the vertical toggle clamps but have a lower profile T- handle for easier gripping both in front of and...
You May Also Like
- 200# holding capacity, 3" x 3" vertical T-handle toggle clamp
- Install on jigs or tool fixtures
- Install on movable base so it can quickly set and engaged to hold your work
- Complete with adjustable rubber pressure tips
- T-handle for easier gripping both the front of and behind the jig of fixture
Durable fixture and jig clamp
I have used these for fixtures which go through 600- 800 clamping cycles for a project. Several have lasted through more than one project. The rubber feet will fail first, but it looks like it will be after at least 800 cycles. The clamps have held their adjustment and stayed tight throughout. The cam over is positive but easy. The clamping action for this clamp is not a a strictly vertical closure, which has pros and cons.