WoodRiver - Pen Makers Bit 6 mm
Faster Cutting, Safer To Use And Longer Lasting! Achieve precise results whether you make log furniture as a hobby or a profession. The dual precision-ground blades cut twice as fast, retain their...
You May Also Like
• Tenon cutters features a self-centering design which produces perfectly shaped tenons
• The "In-Sight" measurement system has slots and radial grooves set at 1/2" interval
• Dual blades cut twice as fast as ordinary tenon cutters
• Generate less heat for long lasting service
• Blades are made of hardened steel and the 1/2" steel shank is threaded for easy replacement
It works great but if i try and drill more than 1 inch at a time it gets a wood stuck in it.
It pulls the wood out of the hole better than the other brand you carry.
Pen Blank Driller
WoodRiver drill (6mm purchased this time) bits are strong and maintain their sharpness. Used them on 15 pens turned this past weekend and they did a great job.
Crisp clean holes
Very sharp, clean entry and clean exit hole - no blow out on exit!