Create a superior quality knife that you will be proud to show and use for a lifetime or simply give as a gift – without the need for metalworking tools or the expertise required to make the blade. The WoodRiver® Modified Fixed Blade Trailing Trailing Point Skinner Knife Kit is perfect for hunters who need a precise animal trophy prep tool. A modified trailing point blade design gives this knife a large cutting area with a deep belly optimized for slicing or skinning, and the rounded nose and high tip help protect the cape from accidental hide punctures and allow total control for very precise cuts. The 4" long blade with finger grip relief is constructed from 9/64" thick high quality 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel that is easy to sharpen and maintains a keen edge. Shape, mount and finish a custom handle for a truly one-of-a-kind knife.
- Use this kit to create a unique, high-quality knife
- Metalworking tools or bladesmithing expertise to craft the blade not required
- Perfect for hunters who need a precise animal trophy prep tool
- Blade is easy to sharpen and maintains a keen edge
- Fitted black ballistic nylon sheath
- Excellent skinning knife
- Overall Length: 9-1/8"
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Construction: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- (1) Blade
- (3) Through aluminum pins
- (1) Black ballistic nylon sheath to securely transport and protect your knife
- Knife scale / handle material sold separately.