12" (300 mm) Stainless Steel Cabinetmaker's Rule
This high quality 12" (300 mm) WoodRiver® Cabinetmaker's Rule is an excellent value. It is made of hardened stainless steel with deeply engraved graduations. The finest graduations are in 64th and .5 mm. The rear face displays a inch to metric and fraction to decimal conversion...
- 12" (300 mm) stainless steel cabinetmaker's rule
- Deep engraved graduations
- Graduations are in 64th and .5 mm
- Inch to metric and fraction to decimal conversion table
- (1) WoodRiver - 12" (300 mm) Stainless Steel Cabinetmaker's Rule
Good, basic tool
This rule is a good, basic tool that I use daily in the shop. The hole to hang on a nail or hook keeps it close by. markings are sharp and clear. Without abuse, it should last a lifetime.
Accurate, easy to read. These rulers have quickly become a standard in my workshop. They are on the thin side, but not flimsy. I would have liked it if they were just a little thicker, like the ruler from a combination square, but are very satisfactory for general use. No complaints whatsoever.