Woodpeckers - Aluminum Router Plate for PC7518
Woodpeckers aluminum router table mounting plate for PC 7518 is stronger, stiffer and less prone to warp or flex then other aluminum, polycarbonate or acrylic router plates. Pre-drilled mounting...
You May Also Like
Item 154503Model AITRITON
Item 150995Model 3PC-SRS
• 3/8" thick fixture grade cast aluminum material with durable, low friction anodized coating
• CNC milled to exact tolerances for perfect fit in router tables with a 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" opening
• Pre-drilled 4-hole mounting pattern with access holes for routers with built-in lifting mechanisms
• 3-9/16" bit opening accepts molded insert rings; includes 2-5/8", 1" and 1-3/16" guide bushing openings
• Engraved scales to simplify fence positioning with 8 threaded setscrews for leveling
• Includes threaded starting pin, spanner wrench and detailed instructions
Perfect. It doesn't get any better!!!!
The mounting instructions could have been a little more detailed but the product is great!!!!
This plate has all the extras
This plate is everything I could ask for. Extra thick to support any router. Twist in reducers for quick bit diamater changes. Comes witht the pin. Side adjusters make it easy to get a snug fit and levelers make it perfectly flat. I had a bit of a hard time cutting the hole to put it in but i'm a bit of a perfectionist. Make a template and use a top mouted bearing bit with a plunge router. The price is more but the features are worth it.