Fox Chapel - Woodcarver's Guide to Sharpening, Tools and Setting Up Shop (Best of WCI)
Woodcarver's Guide to Sharpening, Tools and Setting Up Shop: Expert Tips and Techniques(Best of WCI)by Woodcarving IllustratedEvery woodcarver needs sharp tools and an efficient space to work. So,...
You May Also Like
Item 848420Model 9781565234963
Item 846517Model 9781565234741
Item 839382Model 9781565233454
Woodcarver's Guide to Sharpening, Tools and Setting Up Shop: Expert Tips and Techniques(Best of WCI)
by Woodcarving Illustrated
Every woodcarver needs sharp tools and an efficient space to work. So, if you've been thinking about setting up a workshop at home to maintain and store your tools, or need to organize the one you have, the Woodcarver's Guide to Sharpening Tools and Setting Up Shop will provide you with all the information you need.
Compiled from the best articles of Woodcarving Illustrated, you will find expert tips, tricks, and instruction from such trusted contributors as Roger Schroeder, Lora Irish, and Jack Kochan. Plus, you'll get a peek inside the elite workshops of wildfowl carver Ed Legg and master wood sculptor Ernest Szentgyorgyi to find out how these craftsmen organize their spaces.
Inside Woodcarver's Guide to Sharpening Tools and Setting Up Shop, you'll also discover:
- How to make tool and material holders, workbenches, carving boards, and dust collectors
- The ins and outs of using and storing glues, sandpaper, clamps and other holding devices
- Information on keeping a wide variety of carving knives and tools razor sharp
- How to set-up a complete finishing station
- Tips on how to organize your workshop on a budget
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer’ link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.