Lake Erie Toolworks Inc - Wood Wagon Vise Screw - Premium Kit (Brushed Finish)
Make your Bench more versatile by adding Lake Erie Toolwork’s Wood Wagon Vise Screw system for the backside of your bench. With a Brushed Finish and unbeatable quality, it comes with everything you...
You May Also Like
Item 427364Model 1032-003
Item 427363Model 1003-002
Item 427362Model 1003-001
Item 427367Model 1041-007
- Total Length – approx. 16”
- Hub – approx. size 3-1/2” Dia. X 4”
- Threaded section approx. size 2-1/2” x 11” long
- 8” of travel
- Nut approx. size 2-3/4” thick x 4’” wide x 28” long
- Wood Wagon Vise
- Brass Connector Plate with steel screw
- Shoulder Bolt and anchor
- Slotted shim for proper bench anchor installation
- 1” x 16” Wood Handle, 2 threaded knobs, 1-3/4”, 2 O-Rings
- 2 Maple Runners, pre-slotted and counter bored for easy install
- Lag screws and washers for Runners
- 2 UHMW Plastic Sliders pre-drilled, includes stainless steel screw kit
- 1- 6” SPAX x ½” Lag Bolts
- 2- 5” x ½”Lag Bolts
Milled from solid billet of hard maple, no glue joints
Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship within time specified per item
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Returns allowed within 30 days of shipping if not satisfied. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in a unused, resalable condition. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the RGA information.
Limited lifetime warranty for original purchaser on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Lake Erie Toolworks will be required. Please contact Lake Erie Toolworks at 814/528-4337