Lake Erie Toolworks Inc - Wood Vise Screw - Standard Kit
Standard Wood Vise Kit from Lake Erie Toolworks is a great starting point in building your own bench. Full sized and quality machined to be used for Leg, Face and Tail Vises. IncludesVise ScrewOne...
You May Also Like
Item 427367Model 1041-007
Item 427360Model 1001
Item 427362Model 1003-001
Item 427366Model 1041-003
- Vise Screw
- One hard ample wood handle and two knobs
- Vise Screw
- Wood nut
- Screw Length – 23” to 24”
- Hub size - 3-1/2" diameter x 4-3/4" long
- Threaded section -2-1/2” x 19-1/4”
- Approx. size - 2-1/2" diameter x 19-1/4" long
- Nut size -approx. size - 2-3/4" thick x 4" wide x 8-9" long
- One handle –hard maple 1” x 16-3/4” long
- 2 Knobs – threaded 1-3/4” x 1-7/8” with two rubber 0-Rings
Handle not include
Milled from solid billet of hard maple, no glue joints
Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship within time specified per item
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Returns allowed within 30 days of shipping if not satisfied. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in a unused, resalable condition. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the RGA information.
Limited lifetime warranty for original purchaser on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Lake Erie Toolworks will be required. Please contact Lake Erie Toolworks at 814/528-4337