Wide Belt Sander 43x75 30 hp, 3 Phase
Shipping Fee of $549.00
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
Safety Speeds 43 x 75 Wide Belt Sander, 30HP, 3PH (industrial) with a heavier construction then the 37 x 60 it has all the many benefits and all the features. USA Made, this machine will improve your finish, decrease your hand sanding and increase your productivity. The larger 75” belt...
- Photo electric belt tracking
- 2-1/2” Removable platen
- 2 Height adjustments indicators
- 5 Emergency stops
- 2 rubber covered pinch rollers 1-1/2” OD
- Rubber-covered contact roller 4-1/4” OD with 1-3/8” drive bearing
- 2 Machined idler rollers 2-3/16: OD with 3/4” bearings
- Conveyor table set on four ¾” acme-threaded jackscrews
- Pneumatic belt tensioning
- 6” Internal dust chute
- 1HP Conveyor motor
- 3 Year Warranty
- Minimum working length: 12”/305mm
- Main Motor: 10HP – 1PH Electrical (residential/residential)
- Maximum working thickness: 7-1/4”/184mm
- Minimum working thickness: 1/8”/3mm
- Vacuum requirement: 1000 CFM
- Conveyor speed: 0-18FPM
- Durometer of contact roller: 60
- Sanding belt size: 37” x 60”
- Weight: 1789 lbs.
- Dimensions 60” x 60” x 71”
- 30 HP – 3PH (industrial) Electric
- MADE IN THE USA
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Manufacturing manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Manufacturing offers a one-year warranty on parts.
Safety SpeedItem 415998
Safety SpeedItem 416004