White Birch Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Rotary Cut Whole Piece - 2-Ply Wood on Wood
This item has an additional shipping charge
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. White Birch is a pale cream to a pink tinged light yellow wood that ages to a deep pale gold. It has a smooth texture, tight uniform grain...
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. White Birch is a pale cream to a pink tinged light yellow wood that ages to a deep pale gold. It has a smooth texture, tight uniform grain and a satiny sheen. A common grain characteristic of White Birch wood veneer is a slight figure or flashing. It will accepts stains and finishes well and is often stained with bold colors or to mimic other species. Wood on Wood or 2-ply veneer is created by permanently bonding two wood veneers together. The face veneer is perpendicular to the backer veneer which provides protection against bubbling that can occur when a veneer is improperly bonded to the substrate. This type of "crossband construction" allows the veneer to bend on moderate curves in the horizontal or vertical direction.
- Applications include furniture repair and manufacture, countertops and shelves and architectural millwork
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced seam lines
- Flexible, making application an easy process
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Consistent color
- Species: White Birch
- Width: 4'
- Length: 8'
- Cut/Style: Rotary Cut Whole Piece
- Backing Type: 2-Ply Wood on Wood
- (1) White Birch Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Rotary Cut Whole Piece - 2-Ply Wood on Wood
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days except for custom orders which may take a couple of weeks.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 159763
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 160114
Woodcraft WoodshopItem 160115