Easy Cinch Cpu Holder, Model 25247-2
The EasyCinch CPU Holder increases productivity by increasing available workspace. The EasyCinch incorporates a strap tensioning device for quick and secure installation of CPUs below the work...
The EasyCinch CPU Holder increases productivity by increasing available workspace. The EasyCinch incorporates a strap tensioning device for quick and secure installation of CPUs below the work surface. An internal ratchet system provides necessary tension to the straps that hold CPUs securely in place. EasyCinch swivels 360 degrees for unobstructed access to connections and is track-mounted for full retractability under the work surface.
- Ratchet design for tightening of straps (included tool stows onboard).
- Safety feature to prevent inadvertent release of strap tension.
- Straps can be tightened while CPU is suspended.
- Soft-touch feet protect surface of CPU.
- Secure support for flat or curved CPU's.
- Fits most CPU's, up to 75 lb. and 64" in perimeter.
- Mounts underneath most work surfaces with a standard 17.75" track (included).
- Mounting hardware and instructions included.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Weber Knapp Warranty:
Weber Knapp warranties its mechanisms for 5 years and any wear items (such as palm rests) for 1 year. If you have a concern about a warranty issue, please contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482.