Weber Knapp - Drawer Slide Keyboard Tray and Mouse Platform, Model 29158-2
This easy-to-use and easy-to-install Drawer Slide Keyboard Tray with mouse pad tray will add comfort and ease to your home or office. Mouse pad tray swivels out from bottom of keyboard tray making...
Item 413393Model 29317-2 E59 Finish
Item 413375Model 29141-2 515 Finish
Item 416094Model 30151A
Item 413371Model 26057GS00000
Item 416095Model 29155-2
This easy-to-use and easy-to-install Drawer Slide Keyboard Tray with mouse pad tray will add comfort and ease to your home or office. Mouse pad tray swivels out from bottom of keyboard tray making storage a cinch!
- Keyboard tray and mouse platform made from MDF and covered with black textured PVC material.
- Keyboard tray measures 20" X 11"
- Tear drop shaped mouse area is approximately 7-1/2" X 8-1/2".
- Padded palm rest drawer slides, then locks in fully extended position to prevent keyboard tray from moving while in use.
- Drawer slides finished in black zinc chromate.
- Mounts underneath most work surfaces.
- Mounting hardware and instructions included.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Great Value Product
I bought this item a few weeks back and personally I'm loving it! If you even try to buy something like this through another company (I wont name it but it's known in the workforce) it'll cost you tripple, and with half of the style this one comes with! Tray even without the mouse pad is big enough to fit both my keyboard and mouse, so I can close it just fine. Comfortable palm rest too! Thankful to find this keyboard tray simply because it's impossible to find any that fit in my wood Computer hutch. Most were either too big, too small or wouldn't mount correctly/ needed a pro to figure out the instructions. This one shipped out pretty fast, and once I got, had it installed in less than 10 mins. Would've had it done faster, but the problem was I could only fit 4 of the 8 screws provided at the top. Found my solution when I realized there were matching holes on the sides too. Probably not supposed to, but I installed the last four on the matching side holes, and it holds up well and feels real sturdy. *TWO COMPLAINTS: on the pull-out, the arms seem to be a tiny sluggish. Realizing this is more than likely caused by the "soft-close" or push back feature and or by the fact that I used the side holes and warped it. Can live with it though just fine. Last one was a bit surprising, but the mouse pad is a bit stiff when trying to rotate or adjust it. Again can live with these two "flaws."